“Alliance is so accommodating. They know each family is unique. They try to take care of more than just the client. They take care of the family”Cherri Nielsen, Parent
ADULT FAMILY HOMES
Our medically Intensive Adult Family Homes provide a comfortable and peaceful residential setting for four to six adults each. Our homes are specialized to care for adults who are ventilator-dependent, or require respiratory support and have medically complex needs.
Our skilled nursing staff is dedicated to the comfort, well-being, and individual needs of each resident. Comprehensive, detailed care plans are created by a physician and involve both the family and health care team.
Each resident has a private bedroom with the opportunity to experience
the camaraderie of a home environment.
Residents enjoy the benefits of dedicated, ventilator trained nurses who
provide personal attention and professional care, 24 hours a day.
Alliance Nursing is dedicated to providing residents with a dignified
care in an environment where each individual is valued and respected.
COMMITTED TO PROVIDING OUTSTANDING CARE
Alliance Nursing Adult Family Homes each provide
the following services:
- Awake night shift
- Care for Ventilator/Tracheotomy Patients
- Insulin/Injection Capability
- Two Person Assists and/or Hoyer Lift
- Foley Catheter
- Ostomy Care
- Care for clients with a Peg Tube
- Care for Traumatic Brain Injured
- Care for clients after a Stroke
- Care for clients on Oxygen
- Care for clients with MS or Parkinson’s disease
- Activities program that takes into consideration the residents needs, interests and capabilities